Association Governing Documents
This page contains links to all the governing documents for the Shadowbrook development. Please take the time to read and understand all the covenants that relate to the development. Some covenants of note:
- All exterior modifications must be approved by the Board of Directors (see Ext.
Modification Form link below);
- Long term storage of trailers, RVs, etc. is not permitted in driveway;
- We encourage all members to opt in to receive only Electronic Communications from the Association (see Electronic Comm Form link below);
- We encourage everyone to sign up for waste collection with Allied Waste Mgmt for a reduced rate available only through the Association; (see Allied Waste Form link below);
- Pets must be restrained (fence or leash) and “picked up after”;
- Annual dues are invoiced and payable in January each year.
Shadowbrook was created on July 14, 2006.
When strangers start acting like neighbors... communities are reinvigorated.
The Order of Power for the Documents are as follows:
1). Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions, Easements and Liens (Declaration);
2). Shadowbrook Homeowners Association Bylaws (Bylaws);
3). Articles of Incorporation Shadowbrook Homeowners Association (Articles of Inc.);
4). Shadowbrook Homeowners Association Rules and Regulations (Rules and Regs).
Click on links below to view/print Governing Documents
Click on links below to view/print Association Forms or Information
Shadowbrook Homeowners Association
All lots within Shadowbrook are included in Anoka-Hennepin School District #11.
Brooklyn Park is the 6th largest city in Minnesota.